Alex and Dana play rock-paper-scissors 10 times. You know that:
- Alex uses rock four times, scissors five times, and paper once.
- Dana uses rock once, scissors five times, and paper four times.
- There are no ties in all 10 games.
- The order of games is unknown. Read On ›
A vacationing family sitting around the campfire has the following conversation:
1. Father: What day is it? I am sure it isn’t Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
2. Mother: Well that’s not very helpful dear. Besides yesterday was Friday.
3. Father: No, now that I think about it, yesterday wasn’t Friday, … Read On ›
These Olympics quiz questions and answers will challenge your knowledge and separate the gold medal winners from the stragglers at the back!
Congratulations to everyone who answered correctly!
First NameLast NameCompanyBuildingAustinZenR.G. Miller EngineersAtrium at Park Ten-HoustonBhavikaHemantkumar BalaniR.G. Miller Engineers One Park Ten-HoustonCedricMendiolaHays CompaniesIDS Center-MinneapolisDennisYazdanpanah R.G. Miller Engineers Atrium … Read On ›
Alex and Dana go shopping for their mother on Mother’s Day. Alex buys something for $12 and Dana buys something for $28. They want to share the price.Question: How much does Alex have to pay Dana to get an even price for both of them?
Congratulations to everyone who … Read On ›
Alan wants to enter into an exclusive Accesso Club event but the entry requires a password he doesn’t know. So, he waits nearby and listens to the conversations happening around him. As a club member comes to the door, the security officer says, “Twelve”. She replies, “Six” … Read On ›