Encore Commons Conference & Training Rooms
Accesso Club strives to provide comfort, productivity and balance in your daily schedule. We have created amenities and exclusive membership perks that work with and for you.
Our Conference and Training Rooms offer productive meeting and presentation space so you can concentrate on the business at hand.
The Conference and Training Rooms are located in Building 100 on the first floor in Suite 130.
The Conference Room is available from 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Dual Displays for Local Presentations
- Dual HDMI inputs for ability to have same image on both screens or 2 separate images on both screens (2 sources required)
- Amplified sound coverage for entire room
- Wireless microphones for local speaking over audio system
- Web Conferencing with USB access to room cameras and room microphone system. Far end users can hear through ceiling microphones or the wireless mic systems or both. Users are able to control which mics are live. Users will be able to share their screen with the far end as well as the room. All Web conferencing platforms are supported, as users bring their own laptops to initiate calls.
- Control for all features, including full camera control, in the room are accessed through a touch screen control.
Encore Commons now has the ability to host web conferencing in their Training Room. Ceiling microphones, two cameras as well as the feature to have dual screens will make hosting your next meeting or training a success
To reserve the rooms for a few hours, 1/2 day or full day, submit a request through the CommercialCafe Tenant Portal. If you do not have access to the Tenant Portal, please contact: email@example.com
If you are a tenant at another Accesso property and would like to make a reservation, please contact us