The safety of our tenants and team members has always been our top priority, and during these unprecedented times, their wellbeing is more important than ever before. To that end, we wanted to provide you an update on new health measures we have implemented across our portfolio to mitigate the risk of contracting COVID-19 and other viruses in the workplace.
These measures, which are intended to limit the use of high-touch surfaces and to promote continued social distancing, closely adhere to all federal and local guidelines and the recommendations outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization. We encourage everyone to follow CDC guidelines of handwashing, staying at home if ill, and practice social distancing whenever appropriate.
We will continue to do everything we can to ensure the chances of contracting the virus at our buildings remain minimal. This is an evolving process that we will continue to refine as new information and guidance become available. We understand how important our workplaces will be in helping return a sense of normalcy and comfort to the workforce, and we are committed to doing our part. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- Adding hand sanitizer stations in every lobby and at every elevator entrance
- Where appropriate, reducing the number of entrances to each property to further control and monitor foot traffic
- Limiting the number of people per elevator cab to maintain safe social distancing
- We encourage everyone to use the stairs when appropriate and whenever possible
- Reducing physical contact with high-touch surfaces by controlling access to entry and exit points, elevators and common areas, and installing certain touch-free access mechanisms such as foot pulls on restroom doors
- Installing signage that reinforces the critical need for cleanliness and social distancing
- Enhancing our communication to keep partners and tenants well-informed of any relevant news
- Increasing the frequency with which common areas are professionally cleaned
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) for all property management staff and encouraging its use amongst tenants as advised by local and federal regulators
- Continuing to leverage the Blue Box™ cleaning technology on HVAC systems to ensure we are circulating the highest-quality air in the properties where this system is installed
- Keeping all amenities closed until further notice
- If there are changes to the status of amenities, you can look for updates on this page or on the Accesso Club website
- Please contact your property management team immediately if you there is a confirmed or probable COVID-19 diagnosis in your workplace.