- This event has passed.
Creating Effective Messaging that Works for a Remote Audience
May 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Everything is different, right? Eye contact. Body language. Setting, context, distractions. Should your process for messaging be different too? In this webinar, we’ll talk about how to create messaging that works with remote audiences despite the challenges of distance, physical separation and negative emotions. You will:
- Understand how messaging works differently in person and over screens
- Learn a simple and relevant messaging process
- Take away tools to creatively and effectively connect to people
Perspectives offers various leadership development and coaching services on effective leadership and other topics. We want to remind our contacts about several options for which we are experiencing greater demand.
- Free Assessments–Communications and Working From Home
Everyone has their own style and tendencies. When working virtually, we need to become more aware of our strengths and weaknesses and how to manage them. We don’t have our peers, leaders and other influencers around us to help point out when we need course-correction. Time and priority management is key. Take a brief assessment and get tips below based on your responses that will offer insight into how you might manage yourself when working virtually–free to you and your team members. Our Organizational Consulting Team can also provide custom virtual DISC assessments.
- Virtual Training Workshops for Leaders and Teams
You can sign up for a virtual training series on remote work forces. All sessions are customized for your organization. Topics include:
- Stepping up to remote leadership—expanded curriculum
- Establishing working agreements with teams in the virtual workplace
- Getting engaged as a remote worker (for your direct reports)
- Meeting mastery: ensure every meeting is engaging and action-oriented
Each of the four sessions includes a tool kit and time for questions and answers and will be 60 to 90 minutes. You can opt to take one or more of these webinars on an a la carte basis or receive a discount for the entire series of four. These sessions come with the option of coaching for individuals and consulting for your organization around the workshop topics.
- Executive Coaching: Leading Through Crisis
Our coaches will support you and/or your leadership team by helping determine the answers to crisis related dilemmas such as:
- What can you do to live out your values and make a difference in the lives of others during this crisis?
- How do you want to show up?
- What version of your organization, department, team or yourself do you want to emerge on the other side?
- Consulting for HR and Business Leaders
Based on the current COVID-19 crisis, we want to remind you that our consulting team brings extensive expertise around topics and questions like:
- How to work from home: tips for effective remote working, including the legal aspects.
- Leave and absence issues: what is permissible and what is not when people do want or do not want to work from home.
- System concerns: is your system updated for your new policies and practices around paid leave, PTO, etc.?
- Furlough versus layoffs versus terminations: what is legal and practical for your organization?
- Outplacement and Career Transition Services
Take a compassion-based approach to implementing any reductions in workforce that may be needed as a result of the current pandemic. Services are available for groups and individuals and delivered virtually. Topics include:
- Managing the transition after being let go
- Goal setting to define and develop career objectives
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Mastering the interview process
- The career search
- Self-marketing and networking strategies to organize and utilize contacts, friends and associates for job leads and introductions
Consultants/Facilitators: Our consultants’ specialties include leadership and governance, organizational development and design, employment law, human resources, team cohesion, HR outsourcing, recruitment and training, group coaching and facilitation, management training and conflict resolution. They contribute to organizations in the scientific, food, technology, higher education, healthcare, non-profit and other sectors and deliver interactive sessions in a fun and energetic, but also strategic and action-oriented manner. Our consultants bring experience in executive leadership for a wide range of industries, including financial, education and healthcare. They are highly credentialed, with masters’ degrees, doctorates and juris doctorates in business management, I/O psychology, professional coaching certifications and more. Our team of consultants is extremely active in the HR community, is passionate about creating world-class workplace cultures and gives back by serving on boards for non-profit organizations and major businesses.
Additional coaching, consulting and customized training services are available as well.
For more information or to sign up, contact Jonathan Eisler, Vice President of Organizational Consulting, at 312.636.6609 or JEisler@perspectivesltd.com.