2500, 2505, 2510, 2520, 2525, 2600, 2700, 2800, 2810, & 2605 Meridian Parkway
Durham, North Carolina
- 10-building Class A office campus totaling 690,941 sq. ft
- Located in the Research Triangle Park (RTP) area, the largest scientific research park in the U.S. with unparalleled proximity to one of the primary economic drivers in the Triangle region.
- Easy access to highway 55, I40 & 54, and ten miles from Chapel Hill and Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- Indoor amenities include a conference room, tenant lounge, fitness center, and the Meridian Café.
- Outdoor amenities include running trails, scenic views of the lake, waterfalls, fountains, reflecting pools, numerous outdoor picnic areas, and solar vehicle chargers.
- The campus houses a DoubleTree Suites Hilton Hotel, The Heights at Meridian (330 apartment units), Midtowne at Meridian Townhomes (111 townhomes), and Legacy at Meridian Apartment Homes.