Come join us on your path to better health with onsite massage therapy!
High stress is associated with many diseases and has been found to impair
the immune system leaving you more susceptible to colds and other
illnesses. How chair massage can help:
- Focuses on upper body–head, neck, shoulders, back and arms.
- Reduces the physical and mental effects of stress, thus helps to
prevent burnout and stress-related diseases.
- Reduces the adverse effects of sitting for long periods of time in the
same position, such as at a desk or other workstation.
- It can relieve physical problems associated with repetitive tasks; for
example, computer work, sorting, and filing.
- Improves alertness and ability to focus, an antidote for work slumps.
- Helps relieve common problem conditions such as tension
headaches, and stiff and sore muscles.
- Improves immune system functioning for better general health and
resistance to colds and other illnesses.
- Chair massage leaves employees feeling revitalized and ready to return
Click here to book your Onsite Chair Massage
Booking system issues please contact Jessica Pate at email@example.com or Christina Ayala at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of us can help you with booking your appointment.