A vacationing family sitting around the campfire has the following conversation:
1. Father: What day is it? I am sure it isn’t Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
2. Mother: Well that’s not very helpful dear. Besides yesterday was Friday.
3. Father: No, now that I think about it, yesterday wasn’t Friday, tomorrow is Friday.
4. Jon: The day after tomorrow is Thursday.
5. Meg: You are nuts. Tomorrow is Thursday.
6. Mother: Actually, it’s probably Thursday today.
7. Jon: All we know for sure is that it wasn’t Sunday yesterday.
If only one statement above is true, what day of the week is it?
Congratulations to everyone who answered correctly!
|First Name||Last Name||Company||Building|
|Bhavika||Hemantkumar Balani||R.G. Miller Engineers||One Park Park Ten-Houston|
|Brian||Rabenaldt||R.G. Miller Engineers||Atrium at Park Ten-Houston|
|Damian||Birnstihl||Boncura Health Solutions||Highland Oaks I & II-Downers Grove|
|Dennis||Yazdanpanah||R.G. Miller Engineers||Atrium at Park Ten-Houston|
|Kim||Murray||Accesso Services||One Park Ten-Houston|
|Lynn||Frost||Mann Wealth||1717 St James-Houston|
|Marie||Olseth||West End Consultation Group||Towers at West End-Minneapolis|
|Patrick||Manning||Accesso Services||2626 Cole-Dallas|
|Paul||Lockwood||Vitality Group||200 W. Monroe-Chicago|
|Sandra||Ponder||Scott Mann Financial||1717 St James-Houston|
|Shari||Stiglic||Desman, Inc||20 N. Clark-Chicago|
|Tammy||Hanson||Imagine Charlotte/Classic Graphics||Innovation Park-Charlotte|